Had to stick my hand in here with this guy to turn on the water to keep my buyers from having to pay a re-fee! Anyone who claims this job is glamorous (or similar) isn’t doing it right! 😆😆😆
Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their homes on the market for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays. Here are six great reasons not to wait:
- Relocation buyers are out there. Companies are not concerned with holiday time and if the buyers have kids, they want them to get into school after the holidays.
- Purchasers that are looking for a home during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- There is less competition for you as a seller right now. Let’s take a look at listing inventory as compared to the same time last year:
- The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will continue to surge reaching new heights in 2017, which will lessen the demand for your house.
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn’t make sense.
The overall Home Buying process can seem pretty overwhelming when you decide it’s time to make that step in your life! This is just a basic idea of the overall steps that you’ll take with your Real Estate Professional and the process you’ll go through!
As always, please ask me if you have any questions at all!! 🙂